I teamed up with Natural and Kosher Cheese to bring you another super easy weeknight dinner! My Fettuccine Alfredo recipe is a step up from your typical dish of pasta and tomato sauce. It’s a rich and creamy sauce full of heavy cream, butter and cheese coated all over fettuccine pasta. The combination, with some more parmesan grated on top, makes for the perfect bite!
The nuttiness from the Natural and Kosher Parmesan Cheese makes the alfredo sauce even more decadent. It is also another very versatile recipe. You can add in virtually anything from broccoli to mushrooms. The sauce is even good on pizza. So when you have a tough day at school or the office, think of this as the ultimate yummy and easy to make comfort food.
- 1 lb fettuccine
- 1 stick butter
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups grated Natural & Kosher Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook you fettuccine according to the instructions on the box.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter then add the cream.
- Simmer for 2 minutes to thicken the cream.
- Add in the grated Natural & Kosher Parmesan Cheese and stir until melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the drained fettuccine into the alfredo sauce and mix with tongs until all the pasta is coated in the sauce.
- Serve immediately.