Yeah, thats right. Fried Chicken!
I am a huge fan of anything fried. Whether it’s donuts, chicken, or even candy bars, I’m totally down with it! It definitely helps to have the metabolism of a 13 year old boy! I can eat all the fried food I want and I won’t even gain a pound.
This is a great alternative to your usual bread crumb crusted fried chicken. The corn flakes add a lot more crunch and it tastes amazing. It tastes even better dipped into the spicy mayo. I think it is the perfect dip for the chicken. But you can totally dip the chicken into whatever you like.
- 8 chicken tenders
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Oil for frying
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sriracha
- Preheat 1-2 inches of oil in a medium sized pot or pan, to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the flour, eggs, and corn flakes into three separate shallow bowls.
- To coat the chicken, dip the chicken in the flour, then egg, then flour, then egg and then finally the corn flakes.
- Once all the chicken has been coated, fry them a few at a time for around 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Placed the cooked chicken pieces on a plate with a paper towel to drain off all the oil.
- In a small bowl combine the mayo and sriracha.
- If you don't have a thermometer then you should heat your oil on medium-high heat.